Wednesday 27 April 2011

Beef Blobs in Spicy Sauce.

Mode: 1-2 player
Hardware: Pans
Accessories: Summer fruits squash

Today I was thinking of making some meatballs, but really, when I make meatballs they aren't really 'ball' shaped as such. More like 'torso of a bumblebee with scoliosis' shaped.

HERE'S THE INGREDIENTS, DAWG.


I put the spaghetti on to boil and mixed the egg with the mince and squidged it around into squidgeballs and put them in the frying pan.


I cooked the meatballs on a low heat, and then chopped the onion and pepper and fried them in a small pan with some oil. Once they were browned, I added chopped tomatoes, crushed chilli flakes, basil, and a hint of barbecue sauce.


When everything was done, I put the spaghetti on the meatballs, and then the sauce on top.


Post-Mortem: Really good actually! I think I got the balance of spicyness just right this time. It's always easy to cook with beef cause it has a strong meaty flavour. I think it might have been better if cooked for longer, but I am hasty like that. I guess thats kinda the premise of this blog and all. *****

No comments:

Post a Comment