Saturday 10 March 2012

Chinese, Milanese, you eat frozen peas.

Mode: 2 Player
Hardware: Pans, Oven/grill
Accessories: Fizzy ribena

Paulie wants me to update so OK but this one might make the spanish people sad, so blame Paulie because I could have just been slacking off and playing games but instead I blogged this. Milanese chicken spaghetti.

Proper Milanese style chicken is a good quality home made breadcrumbed chicken fillets. What I am about to use is like breadcrumbed processed meat I bought at the corner store on the way home.

When you're paying for the ingredients, you fill up on salad.
At least the vegetables are fresh. I gots me some pepper, spring onion and green beans all loosely chopped. Meanwhile I jammed the breaded chicken in the oven/grill to cook while I make the pasta.

Sorry I can't remember what it was. Tasted like spanish food.
I fried/boiled/whatever them in a pan with some kinda spanish tomato and pepper sauce that I bought at some point. I boiled some spaghetti in another pan offscreen.

...Froiled?
When the spaghetti was fully cooked, I ran out of pan space so I combined them into a bigger pan to mix them together. Then I served that up with the chickeny bits on top for ARTISTIC REASONS.

Howard Hodgkin!
Post-Modern Expressionism: *** The spaghetti was pretty tasty. The chicken doesn't really go super well with it, though. Also, it feels like im eating a remix of every kinda food I associate with childhood, which is kinda weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment