Wednesday 7 December 2022

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #17: Mushroom Crepe

 Mushroom Crepe is made with SHROOM SHAKE and CAKE MIX


For shroom shake we've got some chopped mushrooms, and our "cake mix" will be a simple crepe batter recipe. We also have some cheese and parsley because I just want a little joy in my life. I'm not asking for much.

Can't put flour in anything without making a mess can we? 

Soo my track record for really basic fundamental stuff that involves patience and a non-stick pan is honestly not great. This one got a lil' shredded on the sides but its working.


Once flipped i'll just put the filling on 1 corner of the pan and hope it heats just enough to melt the cheese without burning the other side. Then I fold twice into a little cone thingy. I dunno what they did with it in the sprite but I like my interpretation.

***
Not bad! The cheese and parsley really carry this, and if you were clever you could remember to add salt and pepper in with the mushrooms. A good use of leftover mushrooms... but its no beef quesadilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment