Ingredients: Any Mushroom, Courser Bee Honey
Description: "The honey in this mushroom dish gives it a sweet, complex taste and a savory finish."
I thought that strong earthy flavour of shiitake just seemed like a good match for this one. I liked the chinese 5-spice and soy sauce with the vegetables so we'll do that again, and of course, the honey.
Straight in the pan with a bit of oil, it wont need long so ill already grind in the salt and dry spices.
Once its almost there a splash of soy sauce and a big drizzle of honey.
It's sweet, complex and delicious! The shiitake was a good shout, it tastes a bit like chicken this way. Points deducted for barely being a side dish, this is more like a topping. Damn near a garnish! I'll have a second course of crisps and a muffin.




No comments:
Post a Comment