Monday 26 September 2011

When you see this, you'll flap your jacks.

OK so sorry I didn't really remember to take any pics of the process but I made some awesome flapjacks on saturday and I think they were rad

I melted 1/4 of a pack of butter, and an almost entire small jar of honey into a big mixing bowl, and then poured in a shit load of oats until it was neither liquidy nor crumbly, but a thick sticky mass of oats. Then my assassin assistant Ninja Ned chopped up dark chocolate and some sweet dried cranberries and added them to the mix. Then I spread it all out on a baking tray, and topped it with pumpkin seeds. Then I put it in the oven for 20 minutes.

The fabled art of nomjutsu.

Opinion: Rad.

3 comments:

  1. oh no, I missed out on these, they look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you did, even though they were all wyatt-safe and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phwarr You can cook these at our house anytime

    ReplyDelete