Monday 16 January 2012

Some pics from Christmas Dinner last year.

So last year I decided to host an ill-advised early christmas the night before heading off down south to the family. All my awesome friend-buddies pitched in and cooked, decorated and provided entertainments!  Unfortunately, it was so much crazy excitement that I mostly forgot to take any pictures of the process, nor am I going to recipize with you as frankly there was loads of things. So here is merely some samples and ideas for you budding domestic food preparers.

Stuffing of pork and herbs for the turkey.

Raspberry liqueur truffles decorated as xmas puds.

Roasting vegetable kebabs.

Pigs in a blanket with chilli and parsley seasoning.

1 comment:

  1. woooohooooo! I tried to make some of those chocolate truffles on Christmas day, but mine didn't turn out as nice as yours...at all.. I think I put too much liquid in them.

    ReplyDelete