Wednesday 30 March 2022

Cooking Mama's Cooking Challenge #3: Potato Salad

 A simple potato salad with cooked potato and carrot and raw cucumber in mayonnaise.

Peel!



We're actually only going to peel the carrot here, but since I've got to peel the potatoes after boiling (yes I've been planning ahead, highly recommend) I'm going to score the skin with a knife in an X shape so it peels easier later.

Chop up!


Chop

Boil!


Yeah boiliungge

Peel while hot!

Mama imma be real with you... this is a HORRIBLE way to peel potatoes. Just peel them before you boil them!? What difference does it make?

Slice up!


Also chopped the cooked potato into cubes.

Add the ingredients!


Seasoned with mayo, ground pepper and salt to taste.

Mix!


I mixed it with chopsticks just like Mama do

Finish!



**

Love me some potato salad but honestly? This was lacking a lil' something. Wish we kicked it up a notch with some lime juice or chilli or something you know? Ah but the things I do for the craft. The snackrifices I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment