Thursday 24 March 2022

It's been ten years...

 ----------


Ten years!!! Since I last updated this blog. Fair warning, I considered purging my old posts because they are probably cringe and contain problematic language here and there... but I've decided to keep them, and hope that they become buried in the sands of me actually making new content. Please note that I condemn any bad attitude and language used by 23 year old me, and think that she belongs in jail.

I was never really planning to come back to this blog. I still cook, but taking photos of my dinner and writing 6 whole paragraphs of bitchy remarks is kind of a pain... But the I decided I kinda wanted to do something related. I wanted to systematically go through the entire recipe list of a videogame and do every single recipe.

Or at least, the closest I can manage with what I've got in a brexit-ravaged, tory-soiled England with access to a big Lidl and a small Tesco.


------------

Heres a little border thing, yknow, for a fresh start and that

------------------------------------------------------- border border border ---------------------------------
-------------lines lines----------------------

graphic design is my passion


 ----------

No comments:

Post a Comment