Wednesday 22 March 2023

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #51: Shroom Steak

Shroom Steak is made from ULTRA SHROOM SHAKE


I was originally going to just do a big mushroom or something, but as luck would have it I came across these actual mushroom steaks in the wild!


Well this looks... unique. I wouldn't call it steak-like but its pretty cute. We're shoving it in the oven for 20mins and im going to make some gravy to go with.


Don't suppose you remember that SHROOM BROTH I made in #5? I told you it'd be a real dinner someday! I've defrosted it and im going to just mix some of that broth with some instant gravy, and some salt and pepper that I felt it needed when we tasted it earlier.


The instant gravy thickens it up real nice. Gonna try and draw a mushroom with it lol



****
This might actually be an optimal way to eat mushrooms! Somehow the steak and mushroom based gravy eliminates all the bad flavours I don't like about fried mushrooms and you've just got this nice, protein-y dense slab with a rich, superior gravy. Perfect with some chips and roast dinner veg.

No comments:

Post a Comment