Monday 17 April 2023

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #64: Spicy Pasta Dish

 Spicy Pasta Dish is made with FRESH PASTA BUNCH and HOT SAUCE


I don't have fresh pasta I have dried pasta, but its red like the horribly recoloured sprite and I have all the hot sauces I could scrounge from my cupboards (specifically some tomato and roasted pepper sauce to use as a base, some hot & sweet ketchup, some chopped chillies and some jalapeno sauce.) And some leftover tomatoes.


Gonna chop most of these up but leave some for... decoration...


OMG this cheapass pasta! This lascamgne! tagliartelle! con-chigle! all the red colouring leeched straight out during cooking!

We will fry these tomates and chillis and get the red back in with the sauce.



****

Its hot! its spicy! its nicey!

No comments:

Post a Comment