Monday 1 May 2023

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #71: Spicy Soup

 Spicy Soup is made with FIRE BURST


I reckon some curry paste will make a good fire burst!


Beyond that I guess I can do whatever I want, so lets use up some leftovers and have a bit of meat. As of when I made this recipe its been salads and mushrooms for days... We've got red onions, carrots, radishes, bamboo shoots and chicken breast


Chopped the veg up into medium chunks first, ive got some coriander as well.


Then i chop the chicken, and cook it with some veg oil and a drizzle of chilli oil as well to add to our FIRE BURST-ness


When the chicken is lightly cooked we can add in the rest of the vegs and brown them a bit before souping it all up


Normally you make Massaman with coconut milk, which I thought I had but apparantly I didn't, so hopefully itll still be fine with water since we're going for a soup.


Let it stew for about 30+mins and then we can stir in a bit of cornflour to thicken it up and the coriander.

*****

A perfectly spicy and surprisingly nice soup! No notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment