Tuesday 9 May 2023

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #75: Block Meal

 Block Meal is made from BLOCK BLOCK (gee thanks)


Block block seems to be a clear cube... okay... we can work with this though. I've got plain gelatine, water, my squarest food-safe container, and because the graphic comes with a lemon slice we're going to flavour it with lemon juice as well. that should still be clear ENOUGH.


Melting the gelatine in a bit of hot water, stirring it a lot and then adding in some cold water because this container is probably not heatproof.


Flavouring it with some lemon. 

And then its going in the fridge to have tomorrow when it's set.


*

Once again, I have overestimated the viability of jelly as any sort of sculpting tool, and my skill in really getting anything out of any container ever. Also it tastes like unsweetened lemon jelly. I suppose I can sprinkle some sugar on top.
Also I will eat a real dinner alongside this because, despite its name, this is not a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment