Ingredients: Any Meat, Courser Bee Honey
Description: "The sweetness of the honey permeates the meat, giving it a complex taste profile."
Based on the wobbly fatty looking meat, I thought pork belly would be good for this! But it looks like... i picked up a pork loin joint instead! Oh well, I like that too! Then i've got honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, miso paste and one (slightly old) chilli.
A bit of everything and ill blend it together!
Ok i know it looks really nasty and the strong miso smell is a lot, but it also smells like its gonna be goooddd
I think ill use my nice pumpkin pot to roast this! Itll just about fit, i will keep rotating it around periodically as it cooks, otherwise itll probably be dry on one side and wet on the other.
After about 2 hours its looking good!
And on the inside too, we can chop off some big chunks to serve. I think ill make some peas to have on the side.
*****
The miso and sesame does a lot, making it very umami. It's mildly sweet and salty, i didn't over do it with the honey or soy sauce. Very rich and flavourful, and now I have plenty of roast meat!







No comments:
Post a Comment