Tuesday 29 November 2022

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #13: Standard Chocolate

 Standard Chocolate is made with MILD COCOA BEAN and POISON SHROOM


Alcohol is a poison! So ive got this bottle of vodka lyin around. Maybe I should make it kind of a truffle/ganache thing with a splash of milk and sugar. I dunno.


So this chocolate is for some reason in a weird mask shape. I don't have a weird face shape moul- OHOHOHO YOU UNDERESTIMATED ME, I DO INFACT HAVE A STUPID MOULD WITH A FACE I HAVE A LEGO MAN LETS GO


melting it in a mug with a wok of hot water like god intended


In it goes, doesnt matter how messy it is


Shit i fucked up ok i just stopped and had a rational thought for once and you cant pop soft ganache out of a mould and have it keep a shape what i was i thinking


NEW PLAN to salvage this, we keep the vodka chocolate ganache, melt some plain chocolate and harden that in the mould, and then tip the ganache inside.


*****
Hell yeah nailed it, I YASSIFIED it even. Now I have an irresponsibly large portion of boozy chocolate to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment