Saturday 5 November 2022

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #7: Electro Pop

 Electro Pop is made with just THUNDER RAGE. I'll check if I have some in the cupboard.

whoopee!


I was originally going to try and fumble someshit with fondant or something but it just so happens i actually acquired a flat lollipop at a halloween party! So i'm dipping it in hot water and trying to stick the licorice lace to it with sheer force of will, then i will shove the lemon sherbet in the gaps please wish me a swift and merciful death


*

This is really more like a craft project than a recipe. And naturally it barely held together. The sherbet tasted nice and all but really all I did was turn 2 perfectly good sweets into 1 slightly more annoying sweet. I think you can tell by now my heart really isnt into being a confectioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment