Wednesday 2 March 2011

Carribean Quick-Draw

Mode: 1-2 player
Hardware: Pans
Accessories: Fuh-fuh-fuh-FRUIT JUICE

Man I can't be arsed going shopping today. What's in the fridge? 2 chicken breasts, half a courgette, a couple onions, and some straight-to-wok noodles. What's in the spice rack? Oh yeah, EVERYTHING. That's how I roll. How's the kitchen?


Shit.

Well, whatever. I hate having to cook for me and my flatmate AND tidy up as well, but where is he? Is he having a nap because he drank too much last night after work on a TUESDAY? Pffshhhhhh-well I can't wait for him I'm hungry. Let's get this show on the road. Lube up your finest wok (I always use olive oil because my flatmate is allergic to dairy) And loosely chop and throw all the meat and vegetables in there. WHABAM. That image also has sauce which we shall discuss in a moment.


And stick your pre-cooked noodles (or cook some noodles your damn self you lazy) in another pan and I threw an egg in there, because it was looking at me funny.


NOW what the heck condiments do I have to stave off the depressing blandness of sainsburys essential assorted size chicken fillets? Wow, how long has this sundried tomato marinade been in here? I don't even think I bought this. And JAMAICAN JERK HAHAHHAAHA WHAT A GREAT SPICE NAME. JERK. YES TO THAT. It's got a very dry and slightly fruity smell/taste, great to use with the basic-est of stir frys and marinades.


Voila! That took like less than ten minutes. Still no sign of flatmate, so I jam a pan lid on his plate and devour mine.


Post-Mortem: Ok so I think I might have under-fryed the noodles a little. All in all it was a little boring for me, but no real complaints. And BOY was it easy. *** (that's a 3 outta 5 star)

No comments:

Post a Comment