Sunday 8 May 2011

The Maroon Amazon Cooks Spaghetti Bolognese in 20 Minutes.

Mode: 5 player
Hardware: Pans
Accessories: Speed Eating

Fear not, mortals. For there is another gamerchef such as I. A brave warrior known as the Maroon Amazon. (Her idea!) Together we beat the eggs of evil so hard even the chickens of evil could feel it in their nasty nests. of evil.

Her assistance is required, for today we, 'the gang', have like HALF AN HOUR before we need to depart to see Thor in the cinema.


Yah so, I didn't really mean to do yet another bolognese/spaghetti type recipe already, but I am not actually the master of all cooking decisions of everyone around me. Still, they say repetition is a good way of learning so BUCKLE UP.


This is the ACTUAL conversation regarding this image:
Me: 'Hang on a sec, I have a terrible idea that must be done.'
Amazon: 'Oh God, I was actually thinking THE EXACT SAME THING.'

(Special message just for Tobi: the joke is that it is arranged to look like male genitalia)


M.A. Is frying the shit out of that mince, while I put the pasta on a bit too early.


The red onion and mushrooms were chopped, and the courgette was actually GRATED and added to the tomatoey sauce. A beef stock cube, garlic and nutmeg powders were also added. Some of the sauce was added to the pasta to stop it getting overcooked.


Added some faux-parmesan, wolfed it down, and we're off to Asgard!

Post-Mortem: **** WELL, I think everyone liked it a lot. The bolognese was spot on, the spaghetti was a little unevenly cooked. Perhaps my multiplayer skills need some honing. Honey. Will the MAROON AMAZON be back for MORE EXCITING ADVENTURES? I don't know, you ask her. Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment