Wednesday 2 August 2023

Stardew Valley #2: Omelet

Ingredients: Egg, Milk

Item Description:
 It's super fluffy.


Super fluffy eh? We've made plenty of omelets before, but I never use milk when I make em, so lets try that and also try for "super fluffy". Also the graphic looks more like scrambled egg to me, so I guess no big deal if we mess this up.


Ok hear me out-


Super fluffy? what if we take a blender to it and murder this batter into FOAM? what then??


Lets not mess around either, im oiling up my best omelet pan because i dont trust milky foam batter.


Cor, nevermind this is coming out really well actually! SO FOAMY.


*****

Quite pleased with this! I actually wouldn't say the taste or texture was that far off how i normally do an omelet, i guess id say it reminded me more of scrambled eggs somehow, probably due to the added milk. Like the previous recipe, its super basic and maybe uninspiring... but can we fault eggs for being so easy and delicious?

No comments:

Post a Comment