Saturday 1 July 2023

Splatoon 2: Crust Bucket #3: Triple-Fried Galactic Shwaffle

 Shwaffles part 3! The FINAL FORM!


Deceptively (though to the relief of my arteries) this one is still two waffles large. I'm also re-frying all the remaining prawns because we dont want them getting old (and yes its only been 3 days in the fridge not 6)


there, all fried up, but where did that other waffle go? well its already being prepped


the hot chocolate sauce, the iced cream, then we'll add the second layer...


and on the side i'm going to enjoy the remaining prawns in a more normal way, as a treat.


I don't have any squid shaped candies so im just opting for some rainbow sugar, as i think it will look nice.


***

This time I tried eating the toppings off and then eating the waffles and ice cream like a sandwich. A good method, I suppose... but still its just so excessively sweet and oily! I wanted to stay true to the spirit of the recipe, but i highly recommend you just dry-toast the waffles. tomorrow im having vegetables for dinner.

#1 tower stopper

No comments:

Post a Comment