Friday 7 July 2023

Splatoon 2: Crust Bucket #6: Galactic Seanwich

 Galactic Seanwich cranks it up another notch in the wacky department with a double dogg and some pincers sticking out the sides. Getting crab claws in this economy is a massive pain in the ass, but I did get something I thought would fit the theme fairly well - some breaded "crab claws" filled with surimi (fish meat) 


Shoving the party food in the oven and frying the dogs.


Meanwhile the relishes have changed again! Went with pickle relish again for the green, and its got some sort of lumpy topping that I think could be interpreted as potato salad. And some little green bits, I was originally gonna get some chives but then I had some coriander right there in my flowerbed and that should be fine too.


Did a slightly better job than last recipe on the hot dogs, last time i experimented with frying them with a little water but they didnt brown half as well.


Now it's time for the fiddly bit. This ones complicated enough to warrant assembling with some toothpicks I think. Since I had an extra prawn I thought id shove it underneath to try and get a bit of a curve going on, but eh, everything's pretty crisp at this point.


****

Ridiculous transformer looking specimen. I didn't even bother attempting to eat this like a sandwich, i just disassembled and ate it with a fork. The potato salad was absolutely bangin' and overshadowed everything else, but everything else was good too. Better off just dipping some fried seafood and enjoying a nice p-salad separately though.

#1 special user

No comments:

Post a Comment