Friday 21 July 2023

Splatoon 3: Crab-N-Go #4: The Pescatariat Royale

For the Pescetariat ROYALE we get to bust out the two EXTRA FILLINGS I bought for this recipe. I don't know why I held back the most interesting ones, foolish, but whatever.


From the same place I got the sashimi and floppy crab I also got some WAKAME SALAD. And from my local store I got some pickled red cabbage.


And then of course we add the same other things from the previous recipe. Our multiseed pitta bread, lettuce, rice, salmon sashimi, avocado and leek.


Oh one other difference with the pescy royale? We're adding TWO massive strips of salmon sashimi. That's an insane, DECADENT amount of sashimi. But I've earned it.


****

Big improvement!! You can really taste the decadence! And by that I mean extra sashimi, and the delicious sweet and sour flavours of the wakame and cabbage. There's still a bit of room for improvement though IMO. The leek strips are too hard and chewy (would celery have even been better?) the multiseed pitta is too hard a soft wheat tortilla might be better, and a touch of extra dressing still would have taken it a step further. Like some sort of poke bowl sauce or something? I dunno.

#1 Score booster

No comments:

Post a Comment