Ingredients: Any Mushroom, Hylian Rice, Goat Butter, Rock Salt
Description: "The tantalizing aroma of mushrooms and butter beckons you to the table."
I was gonna get dried mushrooms for this and make some kinda stock, but I saw they had a nice easy mushroom sauce and some mixed oyster mushrooms, so why not? Alongside that I've got risotto rice, spring onion, butter, seasonings and parmesan.
I'll fry the mushrooms and spring onions in plenty of butter to start... I think i'll just keep the mushrooms whole, better for the final photo and that.
Then I can throw in the rice and seasonings, I've got salt, mixed pepper, extra white pepper, and tarragon. The pre-made sauce should provide extra flavours since it's got garlic and white wine.
Then we keep adding water and stirring till the rice is cooked.
Once it's nice and cooked, I add in the sauce and some grated parmesan and mix that all in. Oh and I still have some basil for garnish.
****
The rice is perfectly cooked and the creamy mushroom flavour is... well, it's about as good as mushroom gets on its own I think. It would be better with some other ingredients, like meat or peas.






No comments:
Post a Comment