Sunday 18 March 2012

Curry Pizza.. No really.

Mode: 2-4 Player
Hardware: Pans, Oven.
Accessories: Water.

Sometimes you just have to try something.

I always like to be all 'It's alive!' when I add yeast.

The main thing I wanted to do with this experiment is have a go at making a pizza bread with indian style spices.

Gritty. Those afflicted with pica look away please.
I used my new blendermajig's grind feature to grind up some onion seed, cardamom and garlic to put in the bread dough.

Stuff was cooked.
I think I got some dairy free rogan josh or something of that nature, to cook with chicken and is that onion and cucumber I guess? I don't REMEMBER THIS AT ALL. This is what I get for not keeping up with this blog. What are we even doing here? Jesus, Valkyrie.

I lack the facilities to make it round. ROUND IS OVERRATED.
Here's the pizza base in the oven. Can I just say that if you've never done this, you should definately try making your own pizza dough. Home made bread is THE SHIT I don't know why it's always so good. But it always is. You could just eat that on its own.

It's cool only the whole internet can see.
Man, this curry looks kinda dry. I don't know. Guess I needed more sauce. I'd have done something creamier, but... it had to be dairy free, so yeah.

Probably more to Splinter's tastes than the ninja turtles.
Post-Mortem: ** The bread was awesome, the curry was sortof dry and oniony, I actually ended up adding some ketchup to it to make it a little saucier. Curry goes great with bread, naturally. Also, this is really more of a knife and fork endeavour in spite of me calling it a 'pizza'.

No comments:

Post a Comment