Tuesday 14 February 2023

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #33: Berry Snow Bunny

 Berry Snow Bunny is made from SNOW BUNNY and PINK APPLE


Pink apple? This is prettymuch a re-colour of the snow bunny, so we can do ice cream again but in a different flavour. I've got apple cordial and rose syrup, i think thats the pink apple-est thing I can think of!


So since these are already sweetened syrups, we can just bang it all straight in the ice cream maker no need to dissolve some sugar.


Uhoh... i think taking too long to pour in the syrups and start the machine had let the cream freeze too fast and its gone a bit lumpy. Either that or the apple cordial has curdled the cream a bit? It should be fine, but it might be a bit more textured than we wanted it.


In it goes to the freezer... then my mums visiting for dinner so i'll make her try her hand at scooping it out and shaping the bunnies! 


***

The texture on this one wasn't as smooth as the peppermint, but the flavour went better with the decorations, for what its worth. Who's the better ice cream scooper, me or mum? You decide. But don't tell me because I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment