Tuesday 7 February 2023

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #31: Fruit Parfait

 Fruit Parfait is made from PEACHY PEACH and SNOW CONE


So I never really knew what a parfait exactly is and had to do my research. Apparently in france its some sort of ice cream slab, but in america and asia its a layered dessert with yogurt, fruit and granola? I don't really feel like doing any more crushed ice nonsense so i thought i'd forgo the SNOW CONE and instead try that layered yogurt dessert approach. Also, instead of granola I thought id just try some weird cereal that sounded nice tbh.


So we're chopping up some PEACHY PEACH into smaller chunks, dicing the cereal and some glace cherries as well.

Maybe i should have gone for a thicker yogurt, its not gonna appear that layered i guess...but you get the idea.


****

Tastes delicious! Like ok it didnt blow my mind or anything but I really like tinned peaches and yogurt I guess. Good things and good combo. The cereal I could give or take, it doesn't keep its crunch as well as granola/oats probably would but the blueberry filling and chopped cherries go really well and add a burst of sweetness. Took the lazier approach to this recipe and i have no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment