Saturday 4 March 2023

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #42: Stamina Juice

 Stamina Juice is made from INKY SAUCE and HONEY JAR


What else is inky and gives you stamina but coffee? I've let this coffee go cold so I can pour it in a glass.


Lucky for us, I have a fancy coffee foamer so we're going to try a froth it up with a generous glob of honey and hope i dont break anything.


Here's some coffee, I thought it might look good to fill it with ice but its already cold so i decided to just have a few ice cubes that will probably do nothing to spread out the poured milk... ah, worst of both worlds.. slick.



****

Guess I can't really get a more extreme gradient im no cocktail artiste, but we got something close, and it tastes really nice, like a really sweet latte with that bonus honey flavour. Did I get a STAMINA BOOST? well im here arent i.

No comments:

Post a Comment