Thursday 25 May 2023

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #83: Dyllis Deluxe

 Dyllis Deluxe is made from SHROOM STEAK and GORGEOUS STEAK


The last of these monstrous dyllis recipes. We've got more of the gorgeous steak, which of course was a power steak with a "hamburger inspired" beef and onion gravy, and then the shroom steak, which was a literal store bought steak made out of mushrooms. Then we've got the rest of the frozen sprouts and an egg to make up the garnish.


This time we're tenderising the big power steak, since the other one in this pack was chewy as hell. I've also seasoned it with more salt and pepper.


Aww they're spooning! I think they might be more than pan-mates.


I'll microwave these while things are frying to get them thawed, sprouts are quite dense and I don't want them crispy on the outside and cold on the inside. And yeah this came with bacon bits too, bonus stuff I guess, don't over think it.


I decided to try and get more height so i've sawn the steak up a bit and stacked it!


While the steak rests we can quickly crisp this up in the pan! and since it's microwaved it wont take ages while the steak goes cold


Oh, you thought that was all I was doing? I was also frying an egg on the sly, and now we're carving out a yolk for the garnish, eh you'll see... And let's not forget the gravy!


****

After this photo i chopped the whole meal in half and put half of it in the fridge because its way too much!! But yeah tenderising the steak made a bit of difference as I preferred this to the gorgeous steak recipe. Very rich, smoky and decadent, perhaps too many flavours? But I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment