Monday 5 June 2023

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #87: Space Food

 Space Food is made from ICE STORM and SHROOM SHAKE


The future is here, TODAY and we're taking these mushrooms INTO SPACE


We're not making the mistake of working with raw mushrooms again, lets fry these bad bois up along with some garlic and onion, white truffle oil and white wine.


Then we put them in the chopper capsule with parsley, dill and cream cheese. I should have just mixed the cheese in after though tbh, it just clogged up the chopper unnecessarily. Foolish.


I wanna try and get that bar/log shape from the sprite somehow, so im going to let it cool/set in a tub next to a rectangular box to hopefully squish it into shape.


Here's the ice storm component, AKA the fridge.


**

Here it is all up on the most scifi looking crackers I could find. Looking like wet cement. I like the cream cheese and herby components but I dislike the mushroom flavour. I cant fault the execution though, like I got the mushroom sludge log I wanted. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment