Wednesday 13 September 2023

Stardew Valley #9: Fried Calamari

Ingredients: Squid, Wheat Flour, Oil

Item Description: It's so chewy.


2 defrosted squid fillets, tempura flour, oil


I went and found whole squid tubes just so that i could show myself cutting them up instead of buying squid rings. What a meaningful endeavour!


The oil is for the deep fryer, so ill fill 'er up and start heating.


Next we can mix up the batter, we want to keep it light and not overmix it.


Maybe its because the squids a lil watery, but now the batter is a bit thinner than it probably should be. Let's hope it stays on the meat ok.


***

These don't make good leftovers so i ate all these in one sitting and now I don't feel so good. I hope I cooked them enough. Pray for my stupid ass. They look alright tho and nice n crispy..

No comments:

Post a Comment