Sunday 18 September 2011

Neato Burrito

Mode: 2-4 Player
Hardware: Pan
Accessories: Mango Soda

Disclaimer: I am really tired and I had a lot of party things yesterday and forgot to write this up till 11pm 3 days later.

Today (3 days ago) I am making MIXED BEAN AND BEEF MINCE BURRITOS I guess. What's the difference between a burrito and a fajta? Is it just that they fold those things at the bottom?

Hey look ingredients.
Onion, yellow pepper, beef mince in the pan go go go.

If you dont have convenient spice mixes you are on your own.
Decided to add these season mixes which I have.

Underwhelming amounts of corn.
When that stuff was starting to look all cooked, I added sweetcorn, a tablespoon of tomato puree and a can of mixed beans in chili sauce, which really adds to the flavour.

Flattering myspace glamour angle.

Grated some cheese and shredded some lettuce to go into the thingy with the stuff.

It's blurry because of the speed not because I'm parkinsons mcgee yep.

THIS IS WHAT BURRITO LOOKS LIKE OK?

Pictures of sombero, maracas, cactus etc.

Post-mort: **** GOOD EATING WITH THE FLAVOURS AND NUTRIENTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment