Saturday 28 May 2022

Cooking Mama's Cooking Challenge #20: Croquette

Did this one with my family a little while back. Me n' my mum team work!! Kicks mamas ass

Boil some potatoes!

Again, normally id just peel them and chop them into smaller bits but whatever.

Peel while hot!

Mums going rogue on this one and using her own hot potato peeling technique!

Mash some potatoes!

mashy mashy

Melt the butter!

I'm trying to do these in different shapes because it keeps coming up.

Saute!

Cooking a load of pork mince with red wine, salt and pepper.

Add the ingredients!

We're actually using a higher mince-to-potato ratio than the recipe shows, seems good though.

Knead!

Smushing it all together with a spoon instead of my bare hands seems to be working anyway.

Make shape!

My mums doing the rolling I'm doing the battering. She went for kinda small tube shapes instead of the patties, but I think she might be onto something here. They'll fit well in the fry basket this way.

Coat various foods!

Here I am drying and wetting.

Roll in the coating!

Here mum is drying the wets.

Deep fry!

ohhh ddammnn

Finish


*****
dddaaaammmm!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment