Wednesday 24 July 2024

Delicious in Dungeon: The Monster Meshi

 Ah, this manga series was made for me. I was already a huge fan before the anime came out, and with the manga wrapping up last year it was already set to be on the shortlist for my next challenge... so, here it is.

I will be following the manga recipes to completion, but for the benefit of anime fans I will throw in a spoiler marker post once I have caught up with the end of the anime season 1. I will also try not to spoil the story anyway, and see if I can keep any major plot points revealed in recipes nice and vague, with some tactful renaming if necessary. Hopefully at worst all that might be spoiled is potential monster encounters, minor details, and, of course, the recipes themselves.

Alright, time to see if Ocado has dragon meat........

No comments:

Post a Comment