Thursday 1 December 2022

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #14: Sweet Choco-bar

  Standard Chocolate is made with MILD COCOA BEAN and HONEY JAR


For these bars I thought if would be fun to make something more like a fudge or a truffle. With the super sweetness of the chocolate and honey, I thought maybe I could get away with using evaporated milk instead of condensed milk. that's basically like cream, which you use for truffles, so that should be fine.... right?


Wait my hob is right there, plus i should relaly try to heat all this milk so ill just use a pan. Pain-Marie.


Better!


Awe nahh I fucked up this is NOT setting at all. We are going to cheat with a little help from mr freezer.

***

I feel a certain shame that I wasn't able to get a simple fudge right, as you can see it barely even stays solid in frozen form. But flavour wise it was delicious, a really bitchin' sweet ganache.

No comments:

Post a Comment