Saturday 3 December 2022

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #15: Shroom Choco-bar

  Standard Chocolate is made with MILD COCOA BEAN and SHROOM SHAKE


OK so if i've not established this before I will now: due to the alarming abundance of mushroom-based sweet dishes and how cursed it would be to eat like 10 mushroom based cakes and puddings, I have instead decided that shrooms can be generously reinterpreted as chestnuts sometimes. As well as that being convenient, I also have an extremely mario based argument, which is that goombas are mushrooms and their close relatives, galoombas, are chestnuts. 


You might notice, I made all these choco-bars on the same day, yknow the day where I really messed up all my chocolate making ratio's and made sludge of them.


This one actually solidified a little better than the others, but still needed a lil' freezifying to present it in bar form.

**

Somewhat less sweet than the previous one, and more disappointingly I feel the chestnut just didn't really add anything to it other than a ....beanier texture. Perhaps not the best use of gourmet ingredients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment