Thursday 26 January 2023

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #25: Gingerbread House

 Gingerbread house is made from CHOCOLATE CAKE and MOUSSE

But alas we don't really care because we're going to use a STORE BOUGHT GINGERBREAD HOUSE KIT


I'm hoping the kits will do much of the work for me, and it seems like it might be the case. Look how detailed this is! And it seems good and sturdy too.


And the candies are so elaborate too!


I cut out and assemble the bread while my mum mixes up the icing.


Going alright I think


Just decorating willy-nilly, and we added some of our own sweets we had around the house.


My sister showed us a really cool icing trick to make icicles on the edges!

*****

This looks awesome man, and the gingerbread was really good. It was more german lebkuchen style which is softer than british gingerbread. The elaborate sugar ornaments just tasted like hard sugar, and the gummi sweets were decent too. I wasn't looking forward to putting much effort into this because gingerbread houses are always gaudy and nobody wants to eat them, so im really impressed with what we ended up while having a pretty casual go of it. And yeah, we've almost finished eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment