Monday 30 January 2023

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #27: Mango Pudding

 Mango Pudding is made with a KEEL MANGO and BIG EGG


Since we've got plenty of egg based puddings, I actually wanna ditch the BIG EGG for this one and instead do a more conventional recipe for mango pudding. It'll be worth it I reckon. 


Instead of chancing it with a fresh mango and risking an unripe or bland one, I thought I'd get some frozen mango chunks since the flavour will probably matter in this. I let them defrost and then i've smoothiefied them.


Meanwhile melting the gelatine and sugar in hot water. I've decided to use coconut sugar, cause ive had it hanging around my cupboard for a while and I thought hey here's something it might go well with. It will probably turn my pudding a weird shade of brown though so...oop.


Mixing the melted sugarjelly in with mango and some single cream. Pretty simple really!


Looks smooth, the gelatines not that well mixed though so there's a few little lumps, I could probably solve this by straining it, but I don't even care.

Yeah its gonna be kinda beige lol, here's hoping it sets and tastes nice though.

*****

It tastes REAL good! I'm not sure if its the mango variety or the coconut sugar but its got a slight woody twist to the creamy mango flavour that im actually really into. A really unique dessert, a lot smoother than the egg based puddings and it's not only super easy to make but I bet a lot of people would like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment