Monday 3 April 2023

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #57: Gorgeous Steak

 Gorgeous Steak is made from POWER STEAK and HAMBURGER


Instead of cooking a steak and a hamburger, I thought it might be cool to take inspiration from the ESSENCE of hamburgers, and do a big steak in a beef & onion gravy.


Gotta wash the sides on the side.


Man this is a big steak. Where were you when I was doing those cooking mama recipes?


Yeah this should be cooked enough idk.


Next we pop the steak to one side and fry the onions while we mix up some instant gravy. I also added a bit of mustard.


then mix it all together with the juice from the steak, and pop the sauce on the steak (and the rest in a container for later)


now to lightly fry some kale and carrots for the sides, and fish out a bit of beetroot


....


***

Well apart from letting it cool down a lot while i cleaned the damn floor, it was pretty nice. I liked the overall package, the beets and onions gave a nice crispy bite. Wish I had seasoned it a bit more, and the steak was tough, I should have tenderized it.

No comments:

Post a Comment