Tuesday 25 April 2023

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #68: Love Noodle Dish

 Love Noodle Dish is made from LOVELY CHOCOLATE and FRESH PASTA BUNCH


I think we have already done enough chocolate with pasta, so instead i'm going to focus on the gimmick of having a heart shaped bowl I nicked from my mum, and since it says "noodles" in the title use it as an excuse to do some cheeky instant noodles instead. I'm going to lean in to this pad thai flavoured one and add some spring onion, red chilli and a sprinkle of crushed up roasted peanuts at the end. And maybe a LOVELY CHOCOLATE on the side.

*****

Now this is how you make a romantic lunch! I'm pleased with my own presentation as well as the flavour of the noodles. And the chocolates a lovely treat at the end! Thanks mum for letting me borrow your heart dish <3

No comments:

Post a Comment