Tuesday 10 October 2023

Stardew Valley #14: Bean Hotpot

Ingredients: Green Bean

Item Description: It sure is healthy.


Beans!!! Thats it thats the post. Oh and I got some vegetable stock, a pinch of marjoram and parsley from my herb box, and a lil bit of butter.


So like, i don't think green bean hot pot is a thing right? I feel like this is made up. But I also think we can totally do it. It'll be a bit like spring veg soup but with 1 veg. Anyway we rinse that veg.


Then I wanna cut off the stem ends, they are hard and like eating twigs I dont like em. the butt ends are fine tho.


Slam them in the pot with the herbs and 1 crumbled up stock cube. And then some boiling water.


LMAO this looks like trash water what have I done


Never mind this looks and smells pretty good. After the beans look nice and tender I added just a little cube of butter and mixed it in.


****

Obviously this isnt a meal so I had it with a couple slices of leftover pizza. But even when compared to the delicious pizza, this was surprisingly nice?? The beans were fresh, crunchy and tender and the stock and butter added plenty of salt and flavour. Im not really sure I recreated anything close to the intended recipe and I could have tried to make a proper casserole with other ingredients instead of just beans.. but I dunno, it can be really nice to really appreciate a single ingredient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment