Sunday 26 May 2024

Stardew Valley #65: Coleslaw

Ingredients: Red Cabbage, Vinegar, Mayonnaise

Item Description: It's light, fresh and very healthy.


Hrrgh conflicted... the sprite shows green cabbage but the ingredients says red cabbage... I picked red cabbage in the end. We've also got the mayo, vinegar, and some carrot and onion.


Slicing the onion into very thin strips. I probably dont reccommend using a cheap brown cooking onion, probably better to use a milder variety BUT OH WELL.


Peeling the carrots and a couple outer leaves of the cabbage and then we can go to town with a julienne peeler.


Good amount of carrot.


Oh got the cabbage is so hard and takes ages... is this enough? I hope its enough. I got purple everywhere.


Next we can add the sludge and seasonings. Mayo, cider vinegar, salt, pepper, and some dried parsley. I had some mustard I could add as well but... with all that raw onion and pepper I think it will be fiery enough as it is.


Now just mix it around and its ready to go!


***

It's alright. I like coleslaw quite a bit but its not the best one I've made. I think I should have used more mayo, cut the carrots and onions shorter, used spring onions, etc. I feel like my stomach might punish me later for all that raw cabbage, onion and vinegar.. so much for "light, fresh and very healthy".

No comments:

Post a Comment