Wednesday 27 July 2011

Unimaginative Chicken Pasta

Mode: 2-3 player
Hardware: Pans
Accessories: Apple and blackcurrant juice

There are all sorts of things you can do with pasta dishes. Unless your flatmate is allergic to dairy, in which case, there aren't.
As an alternative to another gammon dish just another simple and frankly, boring recipe to tide us all over. Especially me, because yknow, it's my dinner.


Onions are an absolute bitch on my eyes. Especially THESE onions. When you get to the point where you're so teared up you can't see, and you've got to perform vegetable surgery around your left hand with a big sharp knife, you start thinking 'Hmm, I should probably not ignore the potential risks of this situation.' My solution: some 3d glasses. Those £3 ones from the cinema. I think I heard somewhere that it really helps just to have a shield against the onion-y vapour, and by Godrick Griffindor it works. So next time you're forced to watch a film in 3D because the industry is totally going forward with that shit regardless of what you think, just remember: this film is way too dark, but when I get home my onion problem is sorted.


I added some pickled garlic and some dried basil, and fried everything up until salmonella-free.


Then I added a jar of tomato pasta sauce. What's the difference between using pasta sauce and using pureed tomatoes? I'm honestly not really sure. probably about 50 pence is the main difference. But sometimes something is there on the shelves and it can go in your cupboard for how ever long it needs to. That's like your really terrible and unimaginative lesson for today. Horde crappy easy stuff for your convenience.


Post-Mortem: *** B+ for deliciousness, D- for creativity. I've started wondering how many times now I could basically recycle some of my photos from previous and see if anyone notices. Like TODAY I'M MAKING RED BLOBBY THING WITH PEAS AND CARROTS AND MEAT. Yknow, I guess in some ways that 'samey but different' scenario is not dissimilar to the spirit of video game industry. There, I managed to shoehorn in both relevance to my gimmicky sub-theme AND my brand of snarky remarks that keeps people coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment