Sunday 10 July 2011

Gammon Aftermath 1: Pork Noodles.

Mode: 2-3 Player
Hardware: Pan
Accessories: Cuppa Tea

So this isn't very creative of me. But I have a life to live. I'm not your highly paid TV chef or your FRESH IDEAS grocerystore magazine. I'm just a hungry jerk on the internet. Also, this recipe was actually from like friday or something but I had a super busy weekend.


Sesame Oil, Carrots, Spring onions, Frozen Peas, pickled garlic.



A big tablespoon of honey, and a couple of soy sauce, and some chinese 5 spice.


After they are substantially thawed, I chopped up a couple big slices of the gammon joint from the previous entry and put in some cheapo ready-made egg noodles.


Post-Mortem: **** With pre-cooked meat, this can take like ten minutes. And it was better than the first time round! Still a little salty tasting so I added some ketchup. Really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment