Wednesday 13 July 2011

Prawn and Chickpea Rogan Josh

Mode: 2-4 player
Hardware: Pans, Steamer
Accessories: Big glass of.. whatever.

I decided to take a break from pork because that would be boring and it's in the freezer anyway, and come up with something relatively new. So I made prawn and chickpea curry. I started by putting some brown rice in the steamer to cook for a while.


Then I got this wadge of frozen prawns that have been in my freezer for ag-... huh... have I seen you somewhere before? Somewhere... Castlevania-y?

Holy shit!

Anyway.


Fried red onion, red pepper and carrots. This meal is going to be pretty red.


Once that was browned, I added the prawns, pre-cooked(?) chickpeas and some pre-made rogan josh curry sauce, because shut up I'm tired.


Here is what it looks like mixed together. WOWEE. Sorry, I'm writing this up at 10am.


Post-Mortem: **** Delicious! Go me. And also go patak's brand dairy free curry sauces, but mostly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment