Sunday 31 July 2011

Gammon Aftermath 3: Grilled Gammon with Mash.

Mode: 2 player
Hardware: Pan, Oven
Accessories: Glass of water.

So this time im going to defrost and grill more of this leftover gammon just with some different sides. There's not really much to this at all, its more of a 'heating things up' sort of venture but I'm trying to update frequently.


Boiled some potatoes and put the frozen gammon on the grill at a really low setting for about half an hour. When the potatoes were cooked I added some soy spread and muches them straight into mash. I sometimes leave the potato skin on to make a sortof loose and more fibery mash which is good for you probably maybe I guess.



Once that stuff was about ready, put the beans in a bowl in the microwave for a minute and then served.

Post-mortem: *** I think the best way to do gammon is just straight, and with a bunch of other stuff. I think I grilled it a bit too long and dried it out but tough titties cause it was a real busy day yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment