Monday 8 August 2022

Cooking Mama's Cooking Challenge #50: Fried Gyoza

 GUESS WHAT SUCKAS I actually froze half the gyozas i made back in recipe #6 since they were the same fillings. Get ready for some RECYCLED FOOTAGE so as to keep in with my format I guess.

Slice!

deja vu

Chop up!

only 90s kids will remember chopping garlic

Add the ingredients!

What was it again...? beef mince, cabbage, garlic, sesame oil, salt and pepper.

Knead!

Ah man remember when I made all those flipping gyoza wrappers by hand, my bones have only just recovered.

Fold the dumplings!

TIME SKIP!!! here they are defrosted out the freezer.

Deep fry!

Lookin' crispy as

Finish!

****

They get kind of a hard crunchy shell, especially since my homemade pastry was thick but idk i really liked it. The filling tastes really nice and goes great with a soy sauce + vinegar dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment