Monday, 3 August 2026

Breath of the Wild #52: Glazed Seafood

Ingredients: Any Seafood, Courser Bee Honey

Description: "A seafood dish that you can actually wolf down whole!"


This ones fresh and will be nice and easy to pan fry. I got plenty of salmon, which seems like the obvious choice to me. (ill just use 2 fillets for this) and ill be mixing the honey with garlic, lime juice, gochujang and soy sauce.


The fish won't take long to cook so ill mix up the sauce first. We've got a generous dollop of honey, one clove of crushed garlic, uh... roughly a tablespoon of gochujang?? a couple tablespoons of soy sauce, and just a little tiny splash of lime juice. Don't want it too bitter.


Swirl it all up, perfect!


Just a dash of cooking oil and two nice looking fresh fillets. I'll make sure they are at least halfway cooked before I add the glaze.


I'll try to sear all the sides gently without breaking the fillet up... ugh its so tempting to move them around lots though..


Now we can throw on the sauce! I want to cook it a bit but ill try not to burn it... We can add a tiny bit of water if it gets too dry?


*****

I think i've finally made a proper glazed meal! It's sweet and sticky like a nice bbq or teriyaki. The skin is crispy and the meat goes great with the nicely balanced sauce. Good job, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment