Ingredients: Raw Bird Drumstick, Hylian Rice, Goron Spice
Description: "The savory meat pairs well with the aroma of spice in this common curry."
Return of the korma! time for the poultry version of the basic meat curry. The most basic version of chicken I can think of is probably this boneless wing meat. It's cheap. This one features yellow rice so we can add in some spices to that I think. I got some chives for topping as well, but no other veg. I didn't end up using that pineapple relish jar so ignore that.
I'll yellow it up by mixing in plenty of turmeric, and then ive got some salt, pepper, cumin seed and coriander in there.
Just give that a mix. Sorry i forgot to take an "after" pic of the rice but youll see it in a bit.
Frying up the chicken chunks in butter. Already less watery than the pork I cooked from frozen so thats good. I guess I can also just add a bit of salt and pepper and coriander, since that other korma was so bland.
Splat in the korma, very classy, can leave that to simmer for a while.
And for the garnish, instead of the seaweed salt im gonna try and bring in that missing onion flavour with plenty of chopped chives.
Huge improvement over that pork korma. A bit more going on with the flavours, the chicken is cheap but not tough. Buuuut... well.. it's still a bit bland isn't it? I can't really say its an above average curry. Maybe korma just isn't that good?







No comments:
Post a Comment