Sunday 3 April 2011

Unwholesome Prawn Obsession.

Mode: Single Player
Hardware: Pan
Accessories: Water

Looks like it's just me left alone this evening to tackle the rest of these discount prawns in my freezer. I cooould make what I made with the first batch the other day. But where is the glamour? Instead of chilli, i'm going lemony.


This time my team is a bunch of spring onion, a single lonely carrot, small pack of noodles, this jar of peking lemon sauce, and I thought it might go well with shredded cabbage, but I don't have any cabbage, all I have is this grody old lettuce which I will dissect for salvagable bits.


OK so it's a stir fry. You must get the basics of that by now. Chop everything into little bits, throw in pan, stir and play pokemon for 10 minutes, eat.


Post-Mortem: I guess this is looking a little familliar, frankly. Like almost identical to a previous post. Well, I am a real person who buys real ingredients that tend to last a few meals. Next week, I promise I will totally do something thats not a stir fry. What? I don't know yet. PS this tastes real good. It's a lemon party in m- SORRY. ****

No comments:

Post a Comment