Tuesday 18 October 2022

Cooking Mama's Cooking Challenge #74: Hamburger with Egg

  I regret to inform you that we've planned ahead and so the first half of this recipe will be a rerun from the last one, as we did enough mince to make 3 whole burgs! What will I do with the 3rd burg you wonder? Well... there's no more burger recipes so I will just cook and eat it unceremoniously between recipes, away from your prying eyes. SO THERE!

Slice an onion!

Good ol' predictable onion, nothing beats that.

Slice!

Ah, my finest work.

Chop up!

Eye wateringly fine, brings a tear to the eye etc

Melt the butter!

Last week on Cooking of Mama

Saute!

Should have taken more pics so you can pretend im doing this again

Add the ingredients!

As PER MY EMAIL, we used beef mince, egg, breadcrumbs, milk, and the fried onion.

Knead!

And here was the mixture

Make shape!

AAAAND we're caught up. This is me, a meat patty. I bet you're wondering how I got into this situation? 

Break an egg!

egg

Fry sunny side up!

I'm using my TINY EGG-SIZED PAN

Pan-fry!

Here's the borger. I should really put it on one of my lower heat hob thingys, since its blackening on the outside a bit fast. My b.

Arrange the plate!

Got some carrot sticks and tomato, and yeah we're doing this again. I bought more creme caramels that we're going to hazardously place right on the dinner plate. Oh and I found my little flag again!

Finish!

****

Yeah not bad. Even better with some ketchup. I think I liked the burger more with the raw tomato than with the plain cooked passata for some reason? Lesson learned: if you're gonna half-ass something, half-ass it a day before, and then half ass it again the next day and then you've got a whole-ass ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment