Friday 28 October 2022

Super Paper Mario: Saffron & Dyllis Super Show #3: Honey Super

Whats more mario than a SUPERSIZED mushroom? Nothing thats what!!!



Honey super is made with SUPER SHROOM SHAKE and HONEY JAR so our main components will be these brilliantly chunky KING OYSTER MUSHROOMS and some more HONEY


I wanted to mix it up a bit from the honey shroom marinade, so I was originally going to do a honey and chinese spice marinade, but I apparantly was out of 5-spice (or i lost it?) so im just winging it. I've got a big helping of honey, a dash of soy sauce, olive oil, pinakurat(spiced coconut vinegar), mild chili powder, nutmeg, paprika and salt.


These are so big LETS GRILL EM


****

Very nice! Im loving the marinade, so sweet and tangy its a bit like teriyaki sauce. The mushrooms feel so forbidden to eat... they're just like a big ol' chunk of rubber, like a cross between fish cakes and tofu. I don't dislike it, but I can see why people tend to slice them up into strips so that you get more flavour coating and a drier bite. Fantastic easy novelty dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment